Did The Great Irish Famine Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. R. Osmani, 1996. "Famine, demography and endemic poverty," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 597-623.
- Karl Whelan, 1999.
"Economic Geography and the Long-run Effects of the Great Irish Famine,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20.
- Karl Whelan, 1999. "Economic geography and the long-run effects of the Great Irish Famine," Open Access publications 10197/208, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2004.
"Citizenship laws and international migration in historical perspective
[Staatsbürgerschaftsrecht und die internationale Migrationsbewegung – eine historische Perspektive]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2004-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2004. "Citizenship Laws and International Migration in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 4737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2005. "Citizenship Laws and International Migration in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2005.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2006.
"The Age of Mass Migration: Economic and Institutional Determinants,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Strozzi, Chiara, 2007. "The Age of Mass Migration: Economic and Institutional Determinants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment ; agriculture ; population ; prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:fb-_89-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.