The Economics of Increasing Returns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Bobtcheff & Christian Gollier & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008.
"Resource allocations when projects have ranges of increasing returns,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 93-93, August.
- Catherine Bobtcheff & Christian Gollier & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008. "Resource allocation when projects have ranges of increasing returns," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-33, August.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine & GOLLIER Christian & ZECKHAUSER Richard, 2007. "Resource Allocation when Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," LERNA Working Papers 07.03.224, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Gollier, Christian & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Resource Allocation When Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," Working Paper Series rwp08-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2007. "Average-cost Pricing, Increasing Returns, and Optimal Output: Comparing Home and Market Production," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 167-192, March.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010.
"Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIES OF SCALE;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:97-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .