Variability of Durable and Nondurable Consumption: Evidence for Six O.E.C.D. Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gali, Jordi, 1993. "Variability of Durable and Nondurable Consumption: Evidence for Six O.E.C.D. Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 418-428, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves & Guesnerie, Roger, 1992.
"Sunspot Fluctuations around a Steady State: The Case of Multidimensional, One-Step Forward Looking Economic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1097-1126, September.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Geoffard, P.Y. & Guesnerie, R., 1990. "Sunspot Fluctuations around a Steady State: The Case of Multidimensional One-Step forward Looking Economic Models," DELTA Working Papers 90-02, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1982. "Increasing Returns and the Foundations of Unemployment Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 787-804, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-666, September.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper & B. Ravikumar, 1990. "Participation Dynamics: Sunspots and Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Richard Startz, 1989. "Monopolistic Competition as a Foundation for Keynesian Macroeconomic Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 737-752.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1988. "Imperfect competition and the Keynesian cross," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 7-13.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hubbard, R Glenn & Petersen, Bruce C, 1988.
"Market Structure and Cyclical Fluctuations in U.S. Manufacturing,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Market Structure and Cyclical Fluctuations in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 2115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Peck & Karl Shell, 1991. "Market Uncertainty: Correlated and Sunspot Equilibria in Imperfectly Competitive Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 1011-1029.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 1988. "Multiple Expectational Equilibria Under Monopolistic Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(4), pages 695-713.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "Self-fulfilling prophecies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 380-396, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2008. "The Impact of the FOMC's Monetary Policy Actions on the growth of Credit Risk: the Monetary Policy - Liquidity Paradox," Working papers 2008-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Engel, Charles & Wang, Jian, 2011.
"International trade in durable goods: Understanding volatility, cyclicality, and elasticities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Jian Wang & Charles Engel, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," 2008 Meeting Papers 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang, 2008. "International Trade in Durable Goods: Understanding Volatility, Cyclicality, and Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 13814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Hjalmarsson & Par Osterholm, 2007. "A residual-based cointegration test for near unit root variables," International Finance Discussion Papers 907, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2002.
"Optimal monetary policy with durable and non-durable goods,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
748, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Levin, Andrew T., 2002. "Optimal monetary policy with durable and non-durable goods," Working Paper Series 0179, European Central Bank.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Andrew T. Levin, 2002. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Durable and Non-Durable Goods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 343, Society for Computational Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011.
"Business Cycles in Emerging Markets; The Role of Durable Goods and Financial Frictions,"
IMF Working Papers
11/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Álvarez, Fernando & Brandao-Marques, Luis & Toledo, Manuel, 2012. "Business cycles in emerging markets: the role of durable goods and financial frictions," Research Department working papers 243, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Álvarez-Parra, Fernando & Brandao-Marques, Luis & Toledo, Manuel, 2013. "Durable goods, financial frictions, and business cycles in emerging economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 720-736.
- Engel, Charles & Wang, Jian, 2007. "International trade in durable goods: understanding volatility, cyclicality, and elastics," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 03, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Timo Koivumäki, 1996. "Permanent income hypothesis and variability of consumption," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 144-154, Autumn.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:92-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .