Statistical Inference of a Bivariate Proportional Hazard Model with Grouped Data
This paper proposes a semiparametric proportional hazard model for bivariate duration data in the analysis of two-component systems. Examples include the two infection times of the left and the right kidneys of patients and the two retirement times of married couples. As a generalization of the bivariate exponential distribution a la Marshall and Olkin (1967), the proposed model, on the one hand, controls for the effect of observed covariates, and on the other, achieves great flexibility through nonparametrically specified base-line hazards.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Danmark; Centre for Labour Market and Social Research. Science Park Aarhus Wieds Vej 10C, 8000 Aarhus C, Danmark|
Phone: +45 8942 2350
Fax: +45 8942 2365
Web page: http://www.cls.dk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- An, Mark Yuying, 1996.
"Semiparametric Estimation of Willingness to Pay Distributions,"
96-20, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Willingness to Pay Distributions," Econometrics 9611001, EconWPA.
- An, Mark Yuying & Ayala, Roberto A., 1996.
"Nonparametric Estimation of a Survivor Function with Across-Interval-Censored Data,"
96-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An & Roberto Ayala, 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Survivor Function with Across- Interval-Censored Data," Econometrics 9611003, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:clmsre:98-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.