Network Effects and Welfare Cultures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2000.
"Participation in Heterogeneous Communities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 847-904.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, "undated". "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," Working Papers 151, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," Scholarly Articles 4551796, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 1999. "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," NBER Working Papers 7155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 2001.
"Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-2.
- Stephan Danninger & Alberto Alesina & Massimo V. Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment; The Case of Italy," IMF Working Papers 99/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Alesina & Stephan Danninger & Massimo Rostagno, 1999. "Redistribution Through Public Employment: The Case of Italy," NBER Working Papers 7387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bricker, Jesse & Ramcharan, Rodney & Krimmel, Jacob, 2014. "Signaling Status: The Impact of Relative Income on Household Consumption and Financial Decisions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-76, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chiprc:98-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .