The Costs and Consequences of Teenage Childbearing for Mothers
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- V. Joseph Hotz & Susan Williams McElroy & Seth G. Sanders, 1995. "The Costs and Consequences of Teenage Childbearing for Mothers," Working Papers 9501, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & E. Peterson, "undated". "The Intergenerational Effects of Early Childbearing," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1071-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- David Ribar, 1996.
"The effects of teenage fertility on young adult childbearing,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 197-218, June.
- Ribar, D.C., 1995. "The Effects of Teenage Fertility on Young Adult Childbearing," Papers 6-95-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- McElroy, Susan Williams, 1996. "Early childbearing, high school completion, and college enrollment: Evidence from 1980 high school sophomores," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 303-324, June.
- Miller, Robert A. & Sanders, Seth G., 1997. "Human capital development and welfare participation," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-43, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chiprc:95-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pruchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.