Income Uncertainty and Precautionary Saving: Evidence from Household Rotating Panel Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Jalil, Ahmad Zafarullah, 2009. "The importance of precautionary saving motive among Indonesian households," MPRA Paper 25189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Albarran & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martinez-Granado, 2009.
"Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(4), pages 491-518, August.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Martínez-Granado, Maite, 2007. "Inequality for wage earners and self-employed : evidence from panel data," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Pedro Albarrán & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0734, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Carrasco, Raquel & Martínez Granado, María Teresa, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Cristina Barceló, 2008. "The impact of alternative imputation methods on the measurement of income and wealth: Evidence from the Spanish survey of household finances," Working Papers 0829, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Abdul Jalil, Ahmad Zafarullah & Abdul Karim, Noor Al-Huda, 2008. "Constraining the spending behavior of subnational governments through borrowing limitation: The case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 25234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bentolila & Andrea Ichino, 2008. "Unemployment and consumption near and far away from the Mediterranean," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 255-280, April.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006.
"Precautionary Savings or Working Longer Hours?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 326-352, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSAVINGS ; INCOME ; RISK ; HOUSEHOLD;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cemfdt:0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .