Investment-Saving Comovement, Capital Mobility, And Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Levy, 2003. "Is the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle Really a Puzzle?," Working Papers 2003-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel, 2010.
"Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 211-236.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," MPRA Paper 60088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," Working Paper series 28_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2014. "Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," Working Papers 001-14, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Daniel Levy, 1995.
"Investment-saving comovement under endogenous fiscal policy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 237-254, July.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Investment-Saving Comovement under Endogenous Fiscal Policy," International Finance 0505008, EconWPA.
- Tsung Wu Ho, 2000. "Regime-switching investment-saving correlation and international capital mobility," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 619-622.
- Jos Jansen, W, 1996. "Estimating saving-investment correlations: evidence for OECD countries based on an error correction model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 749-781, October.
More about this item
Keywordscapital movements ; investments ; savings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:90-91-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.