The Implications of Risk and Irreversibility for the Measurement of Marginal Effective Tax Rates of Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth J. McKenzie, 1994. "The Implications of Risk and Irreversibility for the Measurement of Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Capital," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 604-619, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2005.
"Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(5), pages 761-779, December.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2002. "Asymmetric Taxation under Incremental and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Annick Hespel & Michel Mignolet, 2000. "Tax-aided financial services companies and the cost of capital," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(3), pages 349-374, September.
- Norman Schuerhoff, 2004.
"Capital Gains Taxes, Irreversible Investment, and Capital Structure,"
2004 Meeting Papers
688, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Norman Schurhoff, 2004. "Capital gains taxes, irreversible investment, and capital structure," 2004 Meeting Papers 592b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Norman Schürhoff, 2005. "Capital Gains Taxes, Irreversible Investment, and Capital Structure," FAME Research Paper Series rp131, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2001. "On Corporate Tax Asymmetries and Neutrality," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(3), pages 269-286, August.
- Faig, Miquel & Shum, Pauline, 1999. "Irreversible investment and endogenous financing: An evaluation of the corporate tax effects," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 143-171, February.
- Kenneth McKenzie & Jack Mintz & Kimberly Scharf, 1997. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates in the Presence of Multiple Inputs: A Production Based Approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 337-359, July.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1996. "Irreversible Investment, Financing Choice and Asymmetric Corporate Taxes," Working Papers faig-96-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jack Mintz, 1995. "Corporation tax: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 23-68, November.
- Kenneth McKenzie, 2008. "Measuring tax incentives for R&D," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(5), pages 563-581, October.
- Miquel Faig & Pauline Shum, 1997. "INVESTMENT IRREVERSIBILITY AND ENDOGENOUS FINANCING: An Evaluation of the Corporate Tax Effects," Working Papers faig-97-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Alowin Moes, 1999. "Effective Tax Rates on Capital in New Zealand - Changes 1972-1998," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/12, New Zealand Treasury.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calgar:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declgca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .