Intersubjective Consistency of Beliefs and the Logic of Common Belief
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bonanno, G. & Nehring, K., 1995. "Intersubjective Consistency of Beliefs and the Logic of Common Belief," Department of Economics 95-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2004. "Intersubjective Consistency Of Beliefs And The Logic Of Common Belief," Working Papers 958, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roemer, J.E., 1995. "Equality or Opportunity: A Theory and Examples," Papers 95-19, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1974. "On some alternative criteria for justice between generations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 405-423, November.
- Geir B. Asheim, 1988. "Rawlsian Intergenerational Justice as a Markov-Perfect Equilibrium in a Resource Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(3), pages 469-483.
- Guillermo Calvo, 1978. "Some Notes on Time Inconsistency and Rawls' Maximin Criterion," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 97-102.
More about this item
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:95-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .