The Effects of Education Equalization Litigation on the Levels of Funding: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. A. Downes & D. N. Figlio, "undated".
"School Finance Reforms, Tax Limits, and Student Performance: Do Reforms Level Up or Dumb Down?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1142-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Thomas Downes & David Figlio, 1998. "School Finance Reforms, Tax Limits, and Student Performance: Do Reforms Level-Up or Dumb Down?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9805, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- David Card & Abigail A. Payne, 1997.
"School Finance Reform, the Distribution of School Spending, and the Distribution of SAT Scores,"
766, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & A. Abigail Payne, 1998. "School Finance Reform, the Distribution of School Spending, and the Distribution of SAT Scores," NBER Working Papers 6766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Payne, A. Abigail, 2002. "School finance reform, the distribution of school spending, and the distribution of student test scores," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 49-82, January.
- Robert Manwaring & Steven Sheffrin, 1997.
"Litigation, School Finance Reform, and Aggregate Educational Spending,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(2), pages 107-127, May.
- Robert L. Manwaring & Steven M. Sheffrin, "undated". "Litigation, School Finance Reform, And Aggregate Educational Spending," Department of Economics 96-05, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Steven M. Sheffrin & Robert L. Manwaring, 2003. "Litigation, School Finance Reform, And Aggregate Educational Spending," Working Papers 965, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- William F. Blankenau & Mark L. Skidmore, 2004. "School Finance Litigation, Tax and Expenditure Limitations, and Education Spending," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(1), pages 127-143, January.
More about this item
Keywordseducation ; poverty ; taxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:94-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.