The Causal Direction Between Money And Prices: An Alternative Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hoover, Kevin D., 1991. "The causal direction between money and prices : An alternative approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 381-423, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1982. "Tariff Seeking and the Efficient Tariff," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 245-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Feenstra, Robert & Ware, Roger, 1989.
"Eliminating price supports : A political economy perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-185, November.
- Lewis, T.R. & Ware, R. & Feenstra, R., 1988. "Eliminating Price Supports: A Political Economy Perspective," Papers 319, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Cassing, James H. & Hillman, Arye L., 1985. "Political influence motives and the choice between tariffs and quotas," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 279-290, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991.
"Negotiated Trade Restrictions with Private Political Pressure,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1287-1307.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1987. "Negotiated Trade Restrictions with Private Political Pressure," NBER Working Papers 2374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1984. "Endogenous Tariff Formation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 970-985, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael F. Bryan & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1994. "Measuring Core Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 195-219 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Erdal Ozmen & Kağan Parmaksiz, 2003. "Exchange rate regimes and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: the French evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 217-222.
- Marie Podevin, 2001. "Interaction entre taux d'intérêt allemands et français : un réexamen de l'hypothèse de dominance allemande," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 49-70.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2004. "Monetary Policy Uncovered: Theory and Practice," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19.
- Michael F. Bryan & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1993. "Monitoring core inflation," Working Paper 9304, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael Margolis, 2017. "Graphs as a Tool for the Close Reading of Econometrics (Settler Mortality is not a Valid Instrument for Institutions)," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 6(1), pages 56-82, March.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "Money and prices: evidence from the G7 countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1799-1809.
- Steven M. Sheffrin & Robert K. Triest, 1995. "A new approach to causality and economic growth," Working Papers 95-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney ; prices ; business cycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .