Employment Performance in the Knowledge-Based Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Haggerty & Scott Schneberger, 2000. "An Analysis of the Canadian Information Techology Labour Market," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(4), pages 461-475, December.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond, 2003. "Knowledge Workers in Canada's Economy, 1971 to 2001," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2003004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Fernando Barrios Aguirre & Carolina Carcamo Vergara, 2013. "La innovacion en la industria manufacturera de la region caribe colombiana," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011090, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR.
- Rashmi Banga, 2007. "Liberalisation and Wage Inequality In India," Working Papers id:805, eSocialSciences.
- Rashmi Banga, 2007. "Impact of Liberalisation on Wages and Employment in Indian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers id:989, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEMPLOYMENT ; KNOW-HOW ; INDUSTRIAL POLICY;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoio:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/indgvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .