Technological Specialization in International Patenting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Innovation and export portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3983, The World Bank.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2000. "The Dynamics of Technology in Industrial Countries," KITeS Working Papers 118, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Kortum, Samuel & Lerner, Josh, 1998.
"Stronger protection or technological revolution: what is behind the recent surge in patenting?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 247-304, June.
- Samuel Kortum & Josh Lerner, 1997. "Stronger Protection or Technological Revolution: What is Behind the Recent Surge in Patenting?," NBER Working Papers 6204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Mancusi, 2001. "Technological specialization in industrial countries: Patterns and dynamics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(4), pages 593-621, December.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2003.
"Geographical concentration and the dynamics of countries' specialization in technologies,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 269-291.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi, 2000. "Geographical Concentration and the Dynamics of Countries' Specialization in Technologies," KITeS Working Papers 125, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Aug 2001.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "International patenting strategies in ICT," JRC Working Papers JRC79479, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta De Prato, 2012. "Does the Patent Cooperation Treaty work? A global analysis of patent applications by non-residents," JRC Working Papers JRC79541, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bosecd:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iedbuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.