Financial Repression and Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The University of Birmingham; International Financial Group, Birmingham B15 2T T, United Kingdom.|
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995.
"A growth model of inflation, tax evasion, and financial repression,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 275-301, April.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion and Financial Repression," Papers 658, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion, and Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 4062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Wontack Hong, 1998. "Financing Export-Oriented Catching-Up in Korea: Credit-Rationing, Sustained High Growth and Financial Chaos," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 141-153.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Guidotti, Pablo E., 1995. "Financial development and economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 433-448, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:birmif:93-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed