Analysing Poverty Under Alternative Concepts of Resources and Equivalence Scales
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tsakloglou, P. & Panopoulou, G., 1997. "Analysing Poverty Under Alternative Concepts of Resources and Equivalence Scales," DEOS Working Papers 97-08, Athens University of Economics and Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Mitrakos, 2014. "Inequality, poverty and social welfare in Greece: distributional effects of austerity," Working Papers 174, Bank of Greece.
- Birgit Kuchler & Jan Goebel, 2003. "Smoothed Income Poverty in European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 352, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zoran Sucur, 2005. "Poverty and social transfers in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 29(1), pages 17-38.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia, 2013. "Poverty, Richness, and Inequality: Evidence for Portugal Using a Housing Comfort Index," MPRA Paper 52456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:athebu:97-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/auebugr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.