On Natural Selection in Oligopolistic Markets
In this paper I analyze the kind of behavior which can be considered evolutively stable in an oligopolistic market
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34 965 90 36 14
Fax: +34 965 90 38 98
Web page: http://merlin.fae.ua.es/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corchon, Luis & Silva, Jose Luis, 1994. "Manipulation in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 20073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alkan, A. & Sertel, M.R., 1988. "Pretend-but-perform contracts in sharecropping," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 397-423.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521282444 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:alican:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.