Bayesian Analysis of Nonlinear Time Series Models with a Threshold
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lubrano, M., 1996. "Bayesian Analysis of Nonlinear Time Series Models with Threshold," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LUBRANO, Michel, 2000. "Bayesian non-linear modellings of the short term US interest rate: the help of non-parametric tools," CORE Discussion Papers 2000038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greb, Friederike & Krivobokova, Tatyana & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Munk, Axel, 2011. "On threshold estimation in threshold vector error correction models," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114599, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Potter, Simon M, 1999. " Nonlinear Time Series Modelling: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 505-528, December.
- Lubrano, Michel, 2004. "Modélisation bayésienne non linéaire du taux d’intérêt de court terme américain : l’aide des outils non paramétriques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(2), pages 465-499, Juin-Sept.
- Dueker, Michael J. & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2007.
"Contemporaneous threshold autoregressive models: Estimation, testing and forecasting,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 517-547, December.
- Michael J. Dueker & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2006. "Contemporaneous threshold autoregressive models: estimation, testing and forecasting," Working Papers 2003-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Dueker & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2007. "Contemporaneous Threshold Autoregressive Models: Estimation, Testing and Forecasting," Discussion Papers 5_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Michael Dueker & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2006. "Contemporaneous Threshold Autoregressive Models: Estimation, Testing and Forecasting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 1998. "Bayes factors and nonlinearity: Evidence from economic time series1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 251-281, November.
- LUBRANO, Michel, 1998.
"Smooth transition GARCH models: a Bayesian perspective,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel LUBRANO, 2001. "Smooth Transition Garch Models : a Baysian Perspective," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lubrano, M., 1999. "Smooth Transition GARCH Models: a Bayesian perspective," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a49, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; MODELS;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:98a13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.