Filters for Short Nonstationary Sequences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Andrade, Kendall, 1992. "The End of an Era," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 379-389, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollock Stephen D.S.G., 2009.
"Statistical Fourier Analysis: Clarifications and Interpretations,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-49.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "Statistical Fourier Analysis: Clarifications and Interpretations," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/36, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Iolanda Lo Cascio & Stephen Pollock, 2007. "Comparative Economic Cycles," Working Papers 599, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- McElroy, Tucker & Sutcliffe, Andrew, 2006. "An iterated parametric approach to nonstationary signal extraction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2206-2231, May.
- Pollock, D.S.G., 2006. "Econometric methods of signal extraction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2268-2292, May.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2003. "Recursive estimation in econometrics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 37-75, October.
- Stephen Pollock, 2001. "Signal Extraction, Maximum Likelihood Estimation and the Start-up Problem," Working Papers 433, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; ESTIMATOR ; ECONOMETRICS ; REGRESSION ANALYSIS;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:00a04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .