Filters for Short Non-stationary Sequences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Andrade, Kendall, 1992. "The End of an Era," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 379-389, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McElroy, Tucker & Sutcliffe, Andrew, 2006. "An iterated parametric approach to nonstationary signal extraction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2206-2231, May.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2003. "Recursive estimation in econometrics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 37-75, October.
- Stephen Pollock, 2001. "Signal Extraction, Maximum Likelihood Estimation and the Start-up Problem," Working Papers 433, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Pollock Stephen D.S.G., 2009.
"Statistical Fourier Analysis: Clarifications and Interpretations,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-49, April.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "Statistical Fourier Analysis: Clarifications and Interpretations," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/36, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Iolanda Lo Cascio & Stephen Pollock, 2007. "Comparative Economic Cycles," Working Papers 599, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Pollock, D.S.G., 2006. "Econometric methods of signal extraction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2268-2292, May.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:20:y:2001:i:5:p:341-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.