Linking Economic Research and Policy-Making: The Role of AERC
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Brown, Lynn R & McClafferty, Bonnie, 1997. "Systematic client consultation in development," FCND discussion papers 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ndulu, Benno J., 1997. "Editorial: Capacity for economic research and the changing policy environment in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 627-630, May.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Brown, Lynn R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2000. "Systematic Client Consultation in Development: The Case of Food Policy Research in Ghana, India, Kenya and Mali," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 99-110, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT; ECONOMIC POLICY;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:afrirc:20s. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aerccke.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .