Have labour market reforms at the turn of the millennium changed job durations of the new entrants? A comparative study for Germany and Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Ursula Jaenichen & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Have labour market reforms at the turn of the millennium changed job durations of the new entrants? A comparative study for Germany and Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 95, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Villosio, Claudia, 2009. "Have Labour Market Reforms at the Turn of the Millennium Changed Job Durations of the New Entrants? A Comparative Study for Germany and Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 4591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Carlos Garcia-Serrano, 1999. "Job Tenure and Job Mobility in Britain," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(1), pages 43-70, October.
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones Or Dead Ends?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 189-213, June.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," IZA Discussion Papers 205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2008.
"Fixed-term contracts as sorting mechanisms: Evidence from job durations in West Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 984-1005, October.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2005. "Fixed-term Contracts as Sorting Mechanisms: Evidence From Job Durations in West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-85, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2010.
"Long term youth unemployment or disposable workforce?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
101, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bruno Contini & Elisa Grand, 2012. "Long Term Youth Unemployment or Disposable Workforce?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 260, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Tealdi, Cristina, 2011. "Typical and atypical employment contracts: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 39456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tealdi, Cristina, 2011. "How do employment contract reforms affect welfare? Theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 33573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Karabchuk, 2016. "The subjective well-being of women in Europe: children, work and employment protection legislation," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(2), pages 219-245, November.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment duration; work career; tenure; precarious jobs; labour market reforms; mixed proportional hazard;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2010_06.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.