Il Metodo Aggregativo-Compensatore come Criterio di Aggiudicazione di Aste
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pier Angelo Mori, 2012. "Il metodo aggregativo-compensatore come criterio di aggiudicazione di aste," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 311-346, January-M.
More about this item
Keywordsaste multidimensionali; valutazione relativa delle offerte;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2008_12.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .