Political Business Cycles in Local Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moricz, Sara & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2014.
"The Effect of Elections on Economic Growth: Results from a Natural Experiment in Indonesia,"
2014:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Moricz, Sara & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2014. "The Effect of Elections on Economic Growth: Results from a Natural Experiment in Indonesia," Working Paper Series 1023, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Narayan, Ambar & Dasgupta, Basab & Kaiser, Kai, 2014. "Electoral accountability and local government spending in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6782, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical business cycles; Indonesia; local elections; direct and indirect elections;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2013-04-13 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fre:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Günther G. Schulze). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wffrede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .