The Development of Voluntary Cash Flow Statements in Germany and the Influence of International Reporting Standards
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Leuz, 2000. "The Development Of Voluntary Cash Flow Statements In Germany And The Influence Of International Reporting Standards," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 52(2), pages 182-207, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Matonti & Giuseppe Iuliano, 2012. "Voluntary Adoption of Ifrs by Italian Private Firms: A Study Of The Determinants," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 43-70, December.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9387-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth A. Gordon & Elaine Henry & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Cheryl L. Linthicum, 2017.
"Flexibility in cash-flow classification under IFRS: determinants and consequences,"
Review of Accounting Studies,
Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 839-872, June.
- Elizabeth A. Gordon & Elaine Henry & Bjorn N. Jorgensen & Cheryl L. Linthicum, 0. "Flexibility in cash-flow classification under IFRS: determinants and consequences," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-34.
- Miihkinen, Antti, 2012. "What Drives Quality of Firm Risk Disclosure?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 437-468.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fra:franaf:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard H. Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .