Open-End Real Estate Funds in Germany - Genesis and Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christina E. Bannier & Falko Fecht & Marcel Tyrell, 2008. "Open-End Real Estate Funds in Germany – Genesis and Crisis," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 41(1), pages 9-36.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Fecht, Falko & Tyrell, Marcel, 2007. "Open-end real estate funds in Germany: genesis and crisis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Schweizer & Lars Haß & Lutz Johanning & Bernd Rudolph, 2013. "Do Alternative Real Estate Investment Vehicles Add Value to REITs? Evidence from German Open-ended Property Funds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 65-82, July.
- Dötz, Niko & Weth, Mark, 2013. "Cash holdings of German open-end equity funds: Does ownership matter?," Discussion Papers 47/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fecht, Falko & Wedow, Michael, 2014.
"The dark and the bright side of liquidity risks: Evidence from open-end real estate funds in Germany,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 376-399.
- Fecht, Falko & Wedow, Michael, 2009. "The dark and the bright side of liquidity risks: evidence from open-end real estate funds in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Christian Weistroffer & Steffen Sebastian, 2015. "The German Open-End Fund Crisis – A Valuation Problem?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 517-548, May.
- Neil Crosby, 2007. "German Open Ended Funds: Was there a Valuation Problem?," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2007-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:22:y:2013:i:2:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haß, Lars Helge & Johanning, Lutz & Rudolph, Bernd & Schweizer, Denis, 2012. "Open-ended property funds: Risk and return profile — Diversification benefits and liquidity risks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 90-107.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Agostino Chiabrera, 2012. "Italian real estate investment funds: market structure and risk measurement," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-URE-2006-05-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fra:franaf:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard H. Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .