How can African agriculture adapt to climate change: Analysis of the determinants of farmers' choice of adaptation methods and perceptions of climate change in the Nile Basin of Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acquah, H. de-Graft & Onumah, Edward E., 2011. "Farmers Perception and Adaptation to Climate Change: An Estimation of Willingness to Pay," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(4), December.
- Ochenje, I.M. & Ritho, C.N. & Guthiga, P.M. & Mbatia, O.L.E., 2016. "Assessment of Farmers’ Perception to the Effects of Climate Change on Water Resources at Farm Level: The Case of Kakamega County, Kenya," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249339, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Zongo, Beteo & Diarra, Abdoulaye & Barbier, Bruno & Zorom, Malicki & Yacouba, Hamma & Dogot, Thomas, 1. "Farmersâ€™ Practices And Willingness To Adopt Supplemental Irrigation In Burkina Faso," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(1).
- Guloba, Madina, 2014. "Adaptation to climate variability and change in Uganda: Are there gender differences across households?," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsSmall farmers; farm-level adaptation strategies; Food and water security; Climate change;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resbrf:15(9). See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .