Can qualitative and quantitative methods serve complementary purposes for policy research?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffman, J., 1995. "Linking Economic Research and Policy-Making: The Role of AERC," Papers 20s, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Chung, Kimberly & Haddad, Lawrence James & Ramakrishna, Jayashree & Riely, Frank Z., 1997. "Alternative approaches to locating the food insecure," FCND discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Ryan & Murray Leibbrandt, 2015. "Multidimensional Food Insecurity Measurement," SALDRU Working Papers 160, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Sharp, Kay, 2007. "Squaring the "Q"s? Methodological Reflections on a Study of Destitution in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 264-280, February.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Oshaug, Arne, 1998.
"How does the human rights perspective help to shape the food and nutrition policy research agenda?,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 329-345, October.
- Haddad, Lawrence James & Oshaug, Arne, 1999. "How does the human rights perspective help to shape the food and nutrition policy research agenda?," FCND discussion papers 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Place, Frank & Adato, Michelle & Hebinck, Paul, 2007. "Understanding Rural Poverty and Investment in Agriculture: An Assessment of Integrated Quantitative and Qualitative Research in Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 312-325, February.
- Brown, Molly E., 2006. "Assessing Natural Resource Management Challenges in Senegal Using Data from Participatory Rural Appraisals and Remote Sensing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 751-767, April.
More about this item
KeywordsNutrition Research. ; Social sciences Methodology. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .