Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bena, Jan, 2006. "Choice of corporate risk management tools under moral hazard," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24518, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Bena, 2006. "Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp298, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-07-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2006-07-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2006-07-21 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-2006-07-21 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2006-07-21 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .