Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bena, Jan, 2006. "Choice of corporate risk management tools under moral hazard," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24518, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Bena, 2006. "Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp298, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-07-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2006-07-21 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2006-07-21 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-2006-07-21 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2006-07-21 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.