Report NEP-BEC-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Krashinsky, Harry A., 2006. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Entrepreneurship Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 2201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Bena, 2006. "Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard," FMG Discussion Papers dp566, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085680_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2006. "A History of Canadian Recruitment of Highly Skilled Immigrants: Circa 1980-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 2197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hernæs, Erik & Iskhakov, Fedor & Strøm, Steinar, 2006. "Early Retirement and Company Characteristics," Memorandum 16/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chong, Alberto & Galdo, Jose C., 2006. "Does the Quality of Training Programs Matter? Evidence from Bidding Processes Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takahito Kanamori & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "Centralization or Decentralization of Decision Rights? Impact on IT Performance of Firms," Discussion papers 06032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mugele, Christian & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "Organization of Multinational Activities and Ownership Structure," Discussion Papers in Economics 893, University of Munich, Department of Economics.