Firm-specific learning and the investment behavior of large and small firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wenli Li & John Weinberg, 2003. "Firm-Specific Learning and the Investment Behavior of Large and Small Firms," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 599-625, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsuro Senga, 2014.
"A New Look at Uncertainty Shocks: Imperfect Information and Misallocation,"
UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series
042, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Tatsuro Senga, 2015. "A New Look at Uncertainty Shocks: Imperfect Information and Misallocation," Working Papers 763, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tatsuro Senga, 2015. "New Look at Uncertainty Shocks: Imperfect Information and Misallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 1373, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eugenio P. Pinto, 2009. "Firms' relative sensitivity to aggregate shocks and the dynamics of gross job flows," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9429-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinto, Eugénio, 2011. "Firms' relative sensitivity to aggregate shocks and the dynamics of gross job flows," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 111-119, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporations ; Econometric models ; Investments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:99-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .