The marginal cost of funds with nonseparable public spending
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Shaghil Ahmed & Dean Croushore, 1996. "The Marginal Cost of Funds With Nonseparable Public Spending," Public Finance Review, , vol. 24(2), pages 216-236, April.
- Ahmed, S. & Croushore, D., 1992. "The Marginal Cost of Funds with Nonseparable Public Spending," Papers 9-92-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Dean Croushore, 1992. "The marginal cost of funds with nonseparable public spending," Working Papers 92-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaplow, Louis, 2006. "Public goods and the distribution of income," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1627-1660, October.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2006.
"The Marginal Cost of Public Funds in Developing Countries: An Application to 38 African Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2007. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds in Developing Countries: An Application to 38 African Countries," IDEI Working Papers 371, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. ""Revenue management"effects related to financial flows generated by climate policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5053, The World Bank.
- Warlters, Michael & Auriol, Emmanuelle, 2005. "The marginal cost of public funds in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3679, The World Bank.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2012.
"The marginal cost of public funds and tax reform in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 58-72.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- José Manuel González Páramo, 2003. "Midiendo el coste marginal en bienestar de una reforma impositiva," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 115-147, September.
- Cecil E. Bohanon & John B. Horowitz & James E. McClure, 2014. "Saying Too Little, Too Late: Public Finance Textbooks and the Excess Burdens of Taxation," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(3), pages 277-296, September.
- Liu, Liqun, 2003. "A marginal cost of funds approach to multi-period public project evaluation: implications for the social discount rate," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1707-1718, August.
- Can Erbil, 2004. "Trade Taxes Are Expensive," International Trade 0409002, EconWPA.
- Mickaël Beaud & Thierry Blayac & Patrice Bougette & Soufiane Khoudmi & Philippe Mahenc & Stéphane Mussard, 2013.
"Estimation du coût d'opportunité des fonds publics pour l'économie française,"
- Mickael Beaud & Thierry Blayac & Patrice Bougette & Soufiane Khoudmi & Philippe Mahenc & Stéphane Mussard, 2013. "Estimation du coût d'opportunité des fonds publics pour l'économie française," Studies and Syntheses 14-01, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
- ERBIL Can, "undated". "Trade Taxes Are Better ?!? Short Answer: No," EcoMod2003 330700048, EcoMod.
- Louis Kaplow, 1993. "Should the Government's Allocation Branch be Concerned about the Distortionary Cost of Taxation and Distributive Effects?," NBER Working Papers 4566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Robinson, Sherman, 2002. "The influence of computable general equilibrium models on policy," TMD discussion papers 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- José Manuel González-Páramo, "undated". "Midiendo El Coste Marginal En Bienestar De Una Reforma Impositiva," Working Papers 32-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:94-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .