When do regulators close banks? When should they?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchell, Janet, 2001. "Bad Debts and the Cleaning of Banks' Balance Sheets: An Application to Transition Economies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Corbett, Jennifer & Mitchell, Janet, 2000.
"Banking Crises and Bank Rescues: The Role of Reputation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jenny Corbett & Janet Mitchell, 2000. "Banking Crises and Bank Rescues: the Role of Reputation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0676, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsDeposit insurance ; Bank failures ; Bank supervision;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:93-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .