The Secured Credit Card Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Japparova & Ramona Rupeika-Apoga, 2017. "Banking Business Models of the Digital Future: The Case of Latvia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 846-860.
More about this item
Keywordssecured; credit cards;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2016-11-13 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2016-11-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PAY-2016-11-13 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpdp:16-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .