Report NEP-BAN-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Pinto & Luís Pacheco & Paulo Alves & M. Ricardo Cunha, 2016. "How banks price loans in leveraged buy-outs: an empirical analysis of spreads determinants," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 04, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Volha Audzei, 2016. "Confidence Cycles and Liquidity Hoarding," Working Papers 2016/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Giorgio Albareto & Roberto Felici & Enrico Sette, 2016. "Does credit scoring improve the selection of borrowers and credit quality?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1090, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gareth Peters & Pavel Shevchenko & Bertrand Hassani & Ariane Chapelle, 2016. "Should the advanced measurement approach be replaced with the standardized measurement approach for operational risk?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01391091, HAL.
- Elena Beccalli & Mario Anolli & Giuliana Borello, 2015. "Are European banks too big? evidence on economies of scale," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62936, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davide Arnaudo & Giacinto Micucci & Massimiliano Rigon & Paola Rossi, 2016. "Should I stay or should I go? Firms’ mobility across banks in the aftermath of financial turmoil," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1086, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pierre-Charles Pradier & Hamza El Khalloufi, 2016. "The Impact of regulatory capital regulation on balance sheet structure, intermediation cost and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Santucci, Lawrence, 2016. "The Secured Credit Card Market," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wenxin Du & Salil Gadgil & Michael B. Gordy & Clara Vega, 2016. "Counterparty Risk and Counterparty Choice in the Credit Default Swap Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-087, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2016. "Combining risk measures to overcome their limitations - spectrum representation of the sub-additivity issue, distortion requirement and added-value of the Spatial VaR solution: An application to Regul," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01391103, HAL.
- Elvery, Joel & Schweitzer, Mark E., 2016. "Partially Disaggregated Household-level Debt Service Ratios: Construction and Validation," Working Paper 1623, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Berlemann, Michael & Luik, Marc-André, 2016. "Institutional Reform and Depositors' Portfolio Choice - Evidence from Bank Account Data," Working Paper 173/2016, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Michele Loberto & Francesco Zollino, 2016. "Housing and credit markets in Italy in times of crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1087, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bos, Marieke & Le Coq, Chloé & van Santen, Peter, 2016. "Economic Scarcity and Consumers’ Credit Choice," Working Paper Series 329, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).