Measuring credit card industry chargeoffs: a review of sources and methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shawn A. Cole & John Thompson & Peter Tufano, 2008. "Where Does it Go? Spending by the Financially Constrained," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-083, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2008.
- Kevin Foster & Erik Meijer & Scott Schuh & Michael A. Zabek, 2011. "The 2009 survey of consumer payment choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Julia S. Cheney & Sherrie L. W. Rhine, 2006. "How effective were the financial safety nets in the aftermath of Katrina?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 06-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Susan Herbst-Murphy, 2012. "Government use of the payment card system: issuance, acceptance, and regulation," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 12-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Herbst-Murphy, Susan, 2015. "Trends and preferences in consumer payments: updates from the visa payment panel study," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 15-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2010.
"Accounting for the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 165-193, April.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michele Tertilt, 2006. "Accounting for the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20066, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2007. "Accounting for the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," NBER Working Papers 13363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michele Tertilt, 2006. "Accounting for the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," Discussion Papers 06-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Scholnick, Barry, 2011. "The cost of being late? The case of credit card penalty fees," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 49-59, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpdp:03-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .