Deferred compensation, risk, and company value: investor reactions to CEO incentives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Bolton & Hamid Mehran & Joel Shapiro, 2015. "Executive Compensation and Risk Taking," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(6), pages 2139-2181.
- Hilscher, Jens & Şişli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2013.
"Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 140-158.
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Feess, Eberhard & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar, 2014. "Bank Capital Requirements and Mandatory Deferral of Compensation," MPRA Paper 59456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 2015. "Dynamic risk taking with bonus schemes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 1583-1596, September.
More about this item
KeywordsExecutives - Salaries ; Defined benefit pension plans ; Chief executive officers ; Options (Finance) ; Corporations - Finance ; Disclosure of information;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-06-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.