Deferred compensation, risk, and company value: investor reactions to CEO incentives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Bolton & Hamid Mehran & Joel Shapiro, 2015. "Executive Compensation and Risk Taking," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(6), pages 2139-2181.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:53:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11149-018-9352-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilscher, Jens & Şişli-Ciamarra, Elif, 2013.
"Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 140-158.
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Eberhard Feess & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2018.
"Bank capital requirements and mandatory deferral of compensation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 206-242, April.
- Feess, Eberhard & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar, 2014. "Bank Capital Requirements and Mandatory Deferral of Compensation," MPRA Paper 59456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 2015. "Dynamic risk taking with bonus schemes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(9), pages 1583-1596, September.
More about this item
KeywordsExecutives - Salaries ; Defined benefit pension plans ; Chief executive officers ; Options (Finance) ; Corporations - Finance ; Disclosure of information;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-06-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .