The measurement of rent inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giglio, Stefano & Maggiori, Matteo & Stroebel, Johannes, 2014.
"Very long-run discount rates,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
182, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giglio, Stefano W & Maggiori, Matteo & Ströbel, Johannes, 2014. "Very Long-Run Discount Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 9978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel & Stefano Giglio, 2014. "Very Long Run Discount Rates," 2014 Meeting Papers 1281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Giglio & Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel, 2014. "Very Long-Run Discount Rates," NBER Working Papers 20133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bis:bisbpc:94-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mojmir Hampl & Tomas Havranek, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- Nikhil Patel & Agustín Villar, 2016. "Measuring inflation," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 9-21 Bank for International Settlements.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2010. "The outlook for the economy," Speech 81, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tomas Havranek & Mojmir Hampl, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech National Bank's Approach," Research and Policy Notes 2017/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ambrose, Brent W. & Coulson, N. Edward & Yoshida, Jiro, 2017. "Inflation Rates Are Very Different When Housing Rents Are Accurately Measured," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 71, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsCPI; housing markets; rental prices; American Housing Survey;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2010-01-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .