The measurement of rent inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Ferrero, 2015.
"House Price Booms, Current Account Deficits, and Low Interest Rates,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 261-293, March.
- Andrea Ferrero, 2012. "House price booms, current account deficits, and low interest rates," Staff Reports 541, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stefano Giglio & Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel, 2014.
"Very long-run discount rates,"
Globalization Institute Working Papers
182, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giglio, Stefano W & Maggiori, Matteo & Ströbel, Johannes, 2014. "Very Long-Run Discount Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 9978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Giglio & Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel, 2014. "Very Long-Run Discount Rates," NBER Working Papers 20133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel & Stefano Giglio, 2014. "Very Long Run Discount Rates," 2014 Meeting Papers 1281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mojmír Hampl and Tomáš Havránek, 2017. "Should monetary policy pay attention to house prices? The Czech National Bank’s approach," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Macroprudential policy frameworks, implementation and relationships with other policies, volume 94, pages 129-140, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mojmir Hampl & Tomas Havranek, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech Approach," Working Papers IES 2017/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- Nikhil Patel & Agustín Villar, 2016. "Measuring inflation," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 9-21, Bank for International Settlements.
- Janet L. Yellen, 2010. "The outlook for the economy," Speech 81, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tomas Havranek & Mojmir Hampl, 2017. "Should Inflation Measures Used by Central Banks Incorporate House Prices? The Czech National Bank's Approach," Research and Policy Notes 2017/01, Czech National Bank.
- Ambrose, Brent W. & Coulson, N. Edward & Yoshida, Jiro, 2017. "Inflation Rates Are Very Different When Housing Rents Are Accurately Measured," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 71, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsCPI; housing markets; rental prices; American Housing Survey;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.