The U.S. monetary policy outlook and its global implications
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsemerging market economies (EMEs); economic growth; taper tantrum; personal consumption expenditures (PCE) deflator; interest on excess reserves (IOER); normalization;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2015-05-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsp:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .