Data Appendix: What Do Survey Data Tell Us about U.S. Businesses?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anmol Bhandari & Serdar Birinci & Ellen R. McGrattan & Kurt See, 2020.
"What Do Survey Data Tell Us about US Businesses?,"
American Economic Review: Insights, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 443-458, December.
- Anmol Bhandari & Serdar Birinci & Ellen R. McGrattan & Kurt See, 2018. "What Do Survey Data Tell Us about U.S. Businesses?," Staff Report 568, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Anmol Bhandari & Serdar Birinci & Ellen McGrattan & Kurt See, 2019. "What Do Survey Data Tell Us About US Businesses?," Staff Working Papers 19-45, Bank of Canada.
- Anmol Bhandari & Serdar Birinci & Ellen McGrattan & Kurt See, 2019. "What Do Survey Data Tell Us about US Businesses?," NBER Working Papers 26063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anmol Bhandari & Ellen McGrattan & Kurt Gerrard See & Serdar Birinci, 2019. "What Do Survey Data Tell Us about U.S. Businesses?," 2019 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangibles; Survey data; Business taxes and valuation;
All these keywords.
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2019-05-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfrbmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.