Milton Friedman and U.K. economic policy: 1938-1979
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward Nelson, 2009. "Milton Friedman and U.K. economic policy: 1938-1979," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 465-506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson, Edward, 2013. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Daniel Schiffman, 2014. "Richard Kahn and Israeli Economic Policy, 1957 and 1962," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 31-73.
More about this item
KeywordsFriedman; Milton ; Economic policy - Great Britain;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-08-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2009-08-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-08-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-08-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2009-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .