The remarkable stability of monetary base velocity in the United States, 1919-1999
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche & David C. Wheelock, 2012.
"The Great Inflation: Did The Shadow Know Better?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Great Inflation: The Rebirth of Modern Central Banking, pages 61-107
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche & David C. Wheelock, 2008. "The great inflation: did the shadow know better?," Working Papers 2008-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche & David C. Wheelock, 2011. "The Great Inflation: Did the Shadow Know Better?," NBER Working Papers 16910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2008.
"Measuring The Welfare Cost Of Inflation In South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 16-25, March.
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2008. "Measuring the welfare cost of inflation in South Africa," Working Papers 68, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2008. "Measuring the Welfare Cost of Inflation in South Africa," Working Papers 200804, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2009.
"On the Welfare Cost of Inflation and the Recent Behavior of Money Demand,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1040-1052, June.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2007. "On the Welfare Cost of Inflation and the Recent Behavior of Money Demand," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 662, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2008. "On the Welfare Cost of Inflation and the Recent Behavior of Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 14098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendrickson, Joshua R., 2014.
"Redundancy Or Mismeasurement? A Reappraisal Of Money,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(07), pages 1437-1465, October.
- Hendrickson, Joshua, 2010. "Redundancy or Mismeasurement? A Reappraisal of Money," MPRA Paper 21477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"The future of monetary aggregates in monetary policy analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1029-1059, July.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "The Future of Monetary Aggregates in Monetary Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply ; Bank reserves ; Velocity of money;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2001-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.