Fee-based services and cost efficiency in commercial banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogers, Kevin, 1998. "Product Mix, Bank Powers, and Complementarities at U. S. Commercial Banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 205-218, March.
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Paolo Angelini, 1999.
"Bank competition and regulatory reform: the case of the Italian banking industry,"
Working Paper Series
WP-99-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Paolo Angelini & Nicola Cetorelli, 2000. "Bank Competition and Regulatory Reform: The Case of the Italian Banking Industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 380, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Angelini, P. & Cetorelli, N., 2000. "Bank Competition and Regulatory Reform: The Case of the Italian Banking Industry," Papers 380, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Rogers, Kevin E., 1998. "Nontraditional activities and the efficiency of US commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 467-482, May.
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2003. "Nontraditional activities and bank efficiency revisited: a distributional analysis for Spanish financial institutions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 371-395.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Caudill, Steven B. & Gropper, Daniel M., 1997. "The diffusion of production processes in the U.S. banking industry: A finite mixture approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 721-740, May.
- Robert DeYoung & Karin P. Roland, 1999. "Product mix and earnings volatility at commercial banks: evidence from a degree of leverage model," Working Paper Series WP-99-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kyj, Larissa & Isik, Ihsan, 2008. "Bank x-efficiency in Ukraine: An analysis of service characteristics and ownership," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 369-393.
- Robert DeYoung & Gary Whalen, 1999. "Banking Industry Consolidation: Efficiency Issues," Macroeconomics 9906011, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and banking - Service charges ; Banks and banking - Costs ; Bank profits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.