The crisis and the policy response: a speech at the Stamp Lecture, London School of Economics, London, England, January 13, 2009
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benchimol, Jonathan, 2016.
"Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 103-124.
- Benchimol, Jonathan, 2016. "Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade," MPRA Paper 69587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2016. "Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade," Post-Print hal-01272174, HAL.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON & Richard BOOSE, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Financial Risk Mitigation And Unemployment In The United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(2), pages 81-98.
- repec:isp:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:526-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," SERIES 0024, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Apr 2009.
- Angela Abbate & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2016. "Financial shocks and inflation dynamics," CAMA Working Papers 2016-53, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert, 2017. "What should the ECB "New Normal" look like ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4605hhkpf78, Sciences Po.
- Azar HASANLI, 2016. "A New Era of Monetary Policymaking in the Light of the Post-Crisis Challenges," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 473-494, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises ; Federal Reserve System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .