Semiannual monetary policy report to the Congress: testimony before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, U.S. Senate, February 28, 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2010.
"Macroeconomic factors and oil futures prices: A data-rich model,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 409-417, March.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "Macroeconomic Factors and Oil Futures Prices: A Data-Rich Model," Research Papers in Economics 2009:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem & Nisticò, Salvatore, 2010.
"Stock market conditions and monetary policy in a DSGE model for the U.S,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1700-1731, September.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem & Nisticò, Salvatore, 2010. "Stock market conditions and monetary policy in an DSGE model for the US," Research Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Salvatore Nisticò, 2010. "Stock market conditions and monetary policy in a DSGE model for the U.S," Post-Print hal-00732674, HAL.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Salvatore Nisticò, 2010. "Stock Market Conditions and Monetary Policy in a DSGE Model for the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0107, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.