Globalization and monetary policy
a speech at the Fourth Economic Summit, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, Stanford, California
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Abbas, Syed K. & Bhattacharya, Prasad Sankar & Sgro, Pasquale, 2016. "The new Keynesian Phillips curve: An update on recent empirical advances," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 378-403.
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2007.
"Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 429-478
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2008. "Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 13736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Giannoni & Jean Boivin, 2008. "Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," 2008 Meeting Papers 1067, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Henriksen, Espen & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Globally correlated nominal fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 613-631.
- Espen Henriksen & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Sustek, 2009. "Globally Correlated Nominal Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 15123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford, 2007. "Globalization and Monetary Control," NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 13-77 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford, 2007. "Globalization and Monetary Control," NBER Working Papers 13329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woodford, Michael, 2007. "Globalization and Monetary Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 6448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chatterjee, Arpita, 2016. "Globalization and monetary policy comovement: International evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 181-202.
- Watson, Anna, 2016. "Trade openness and inflation: The role of real and nominal price rigidities," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 137-169.
- Baldursson, Fridrik Mar & Portes, Richard, 2013. "Gambling for resurrection in Iceland: the rise and fall of the banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Steven B. Kamin & Deborah J. Lindner & Jaime R. Marquez, 2007. "Some simple tests of the globalization and inflation hypothesis," International Finance Discussion Papers 891, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2007. "International Adjustment in the New Neoclassical Synthesis," Kiel Working Papers 1345, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Altansukh, Gantungalag & Becker, Ralf & Bratsiotis, George & Osborn, Denise R., 2017. "What is the globalisation of inflation?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-27.
- Gantungalag Altansukha & Ralf Becker & George Bratsiotis & Denise R. Osborn, 2016. "What is the Globalisation of Inflation? ," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 224, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Milcheva, Stanimira, 2013. "A bank lending channel or a credit supply shock?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 314-332.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 2007. "International Adjustment in the New Neoclassical Synthesis," Kiel Working Papers 1345, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsq:262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed