Monopolistic competition and sequential search
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Jun, 2011. "“Fire Sales” in housing market: is the house-searching process similar to a theme park visit?," MPRA Paper 29127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauh, Michael T., 1997.
"A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 128-153, November.
- Michael Rauh, "undated". "A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Michael T Rauh, 1997. "A Model of Temporary Search Market Equilibrium," Economics Working Paper Archive 392, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1989. "Search Market Models: A Survey," Working Paper Series 234, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D., 2010. "Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 406-417, March.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Jun Zhang, 2011. "¡§Fire Sales¡¨ in Housing Market: Is the House- Search Process Similar to a Theme Park Visit?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329.
- Zeno Enders, 2017.
"Heterogeneous Consumers, Segmented Asset Markets, and the Real Effects of Monetary Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6467, CESifo Group Munich.
- Enders, Zeno, 2017. "Heterogeneous consumers, segmented asset markets, and the real effects of monetary policy," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168227, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgsp:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .