Does monetary policy keep up with the Joneses? Optimal interest-rate smoothing with consumption externalities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tervala, Juha, 2012.
"Keeping up with the Joneses and the welfare effects of monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 104-111.
- Juha Tervala, 2011. "Keeping Up with the Joneses and the Welfare Effects of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 65, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Chugh, Sanjay K., 2007.
"Optimal inflation persistence: Ramsey taxation with capital and habits,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1809-1836, September.
- Sanjay K. Chugh, 2005. "Optimal Inflation Persistence: Ramsey Taxation with Capital and Habits," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 369, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sanjay K. Chugh, 2005. "Optimal inflation persistence: Ramsey taxation with capital and habits," International Finance Discussion Papers 829, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Interest rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2004-10-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2004-10-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .