International dimension of European Monetary Union: implications for the dollar
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 1997. "The role of the euro as an international currency," Working Papers 1997-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Melnik, Arie & Nissim, Doron, 2006. "Issue costs in the Eurobond market: The effects of market integration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 157-177, January.
- Arie Melnik & Doron Nissim, 2004. "Liquidity and Issue Costs in the Eurobond Market: the Effects of Market Integration," ICER Working Papers 03-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert McCauley, 1999. "The Euro and the Dollar, 1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 91-133, February.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 2001. "The creation of the Euro and the role of the dollar in international markets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 17-36.
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
- Uctum, Merih & Deusy-Fournier, Pierre, 1998. "Le dollar et l’euro : la primauté monétaire de l’Europe a-t-elle une place?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(4), pages 669-694, décembre.
- Arie Melnik & Doron Nissim, 2004. "Liquidity and Issue Costs in Eurobond Market: The Effects of Market Integration," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 48, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary unions - European Union countries ; Dollar; American;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.