The adequacy of the data on U.S. international financial transactions: a Federal Reserve perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1971. "International Corporations: The Industrial Economics of Foreign Investment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(149), pages 1-27, February.
- Lindert, Peter H, 1971. "The Payments Impact of Foreign Investment Controls," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(5), pages 1083-1100, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis E. Warnock & Molly Mason, 2000. "The geography of capital flows: what we can learn from benchmark surveys of foreign equity holdings," International Finance Discussion Papers 688, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chuhan, Punam & Claessens, Stijn & Mamingi, Nlandu, 1998. "Equity and bond flows to Latin America and Asia: the role of global and country factors," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 439-463, April.
- Tesar, Linda L. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1995. "Home bias and high turnover," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 467-492, August.
- Linda L. Tesar & Ingrid M. Werner, 1994.
"International Equity Transactions and U.S. Portfolio Choice,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 185-227
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda L. Tesar & Ingrid M. Werner, 1994. "International Equity Transactions and U.S. Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 4611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warnock, Francis E & Cleaver, Chad, 2003.
"Financial Centres and the Geography of Capital Flows,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 27-59, Spring.
- Francis E. Warnock & Chad Cleaver, 2002. "Financial centers and the geography of capital flows," International Finance Discussion Papers 722, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chuhan, Punam*Claessens,Constantijn A.*Mamingi,, 1993. "Equity and bond flows to Asia and Latin America : the role of global and country factors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1160, The World Bank.
- Linda L. Tesar & Ingrid M. Werner, 1992. "Home Bias and the High Turnover," NBER Working Papers 4218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational finance ; Statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .